Sunday, April 15, 2007

Look Mom! I Stated a Blog!


I have started a blog! You will all have to be patient with me because I'm still learning the ropes! I thought it would be a great way to share with family and friends everything that is going on in our lives! I also thought it would be a great way to share some of my latest listings and creations on ebay!
I have always enjoyed checking out my sister-in-law Theresa's blog. I don't have the way with words like she does but I hope you all find this blog interesting in its own way.
This picture posted is actually an old one....I was practicing uploading photos! Aubrey got her clubs out the other day and took a few swings in the back yard. Chuck is looking forward to taking her along on one of his golf rounds soon! I just hope he has the patients for it!

No comments: