Tuesday, July 31, 2007


I just wanted to share a couple pictures of one of my latest projects. I've known how to crochet for some time now but this is the first that I've attempted to make anything wearable. Shown here is the third halter set I've made this summer. Aubrey loves them! I'm now working on a poncho for this fall. I'm having a bit of a problem with the sizing but I'm sure I'll get it figured out soon!

Crochet is a great way to spend my lunch breaks while I'm at work. I usually go to a park and sit and work on a project during the hour I have off at noon. It is a great way to relax and still get something accomplished!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deanna, you are soooo incredibly talented and I envy you terribly. You are truely blessed.

Deanna said...

thank you so much Beth!!