Monday, February 11, 2008

With the Weather We're Having I'd Rather be Here!!


I had promised to share pictures from our vacation but as the days pass and the time slips away from me I just haven't had the chance till now. With the drop in temps we've had the last few days and more snow fall today I couldn't help but dream of returning to St. John, one of the U.S. Virgin Islands. The pictures are of Trunk Bay on St. John. I just fell in love with this Island! It is just a short tender ride over from St. Thomas where our ship had docked. From there we took a cab to the beach and spent several hours swimming and snorkeling.



I have many other pictures I could share but these two show our favorite stop on the cruise. Although we were at many other cool islands nothing else seemed to compare to this one.
Hope you all enjoyed a small peak into our trip. On this bitter cold night it feels good to look back at some of the photos and dream of warmer days ahead!


No comments: