Monday, March 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged

HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.


Okay, here it goes. I will do my best to come up with ten. If not I guess whatever I come up with will just have to be good enough!

1. I have this grand plan to make all of Aubrey's spring and summer clothing. I figure the only store bought will be that from last year that might still fit. Ask me at the end of summer how much I actually made. I bet I will have broken down and bought at least half of it!

2. With all the crafty creative ability I have I still have no desire to learn to knit.

3. After redoing the flooring in my entire house last fall I now feel like I can tackle any project. Almost!

4. I robbed the cradle when I got married. Chuck is nine years younger then me.

5. Aubrey is my only child and there are no plans to have another. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

6. I must lead a very dull life as I'm strugging to come up with more here!

7. If I could pick anywhere in the states to live other then where I live right now it would be Colorado.

8. I managed a fabric store for about nine years a long time ago and to this day I still don't miss it.

9. My job now is being a receptionist/secretary/assistant in an accounting firm. Even though I'm extremely busy this time of year I still like what I do. Because I'm doing what I'm doing in a small firm I have lots of freedom to pick Aubrey up at pre-school etc. I love the flexability I have.

10. .....I'm so close! I can't quit now but I'm having a hard time coming up with another! hummm, let me see........Okay...what about, I hate to shop. Yep.....I would rather sit at the computer and order everything on line then to go to the mall or stores. Don't get me wrong, I still shop....It's just not my favorite thing to do.

Well, there are my ten. This is the point that I have to tag others but to be honest I don't have anyone else to tag.

No comments: