Monday, April 28, 2008

It's been awhile!

I know, I haven't posted anything for awhile. Tax season this year was weird. Nothing seemed to happened until the last two to three weeks of the season. Everything came in late and I found myself working more hours per week those last two weeks then I ever did in the past.

Well, now that it's over I've finally caught up on cleaning and laundry at the house as well as sleep. We have finished up swimming lessons on Wednesday nights and got started on a new class, now on Saturday. We've also signed up for another tumbling class on Thursday nights this time.

Another event that took place was Kindergarten round-up at the school. That was fun. Aubrey was so excited about it and couldn't wait to get there. BUT, when she did she had a bit of a problem leaving us to go see the classrooms while Chuck and I had a presentation in the cafateria. Of course that made me a bit sad, not because my little girl is growing up so fast but because she was acting timid and shy, JUST like me when I was little. Well, all is good as she LOVES her new school.

This weekend I was able to have a girls weekend out with a few of my friends. We again rented a cabin at Scott County Park and unloaded our scrapbook supplies for about 43 hours of scrappn' good fun. We also filled the weekend lots of talking and of course laughing. Now I'm actually up to date on Aubrey's book. That's a good feeling!

Well, enough catching up for now. Hope all is good with everyone and I promise to start posting more from now on.

No comments: