Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A BIG WEIGHT HAS JUST BEEN LIFTED !!

So, as you have read from a previous post, Aubrey will be starting school in a few weeks. So far the only problem I have with her starting school has been what to do about getting her to and from. Since her school is a "late start" school (9:00 AM) and I work full time and have to be at work at 8:00 AM, I'm not going to be able to take her and pick her up. So that means I have to hire a sitter that can do this for me. At the beginning of the summer the sitter I had lined up backed out on me so the search began again.

Anyway....enough of the rambling on and on........I have now found someone that is more then happy to take her to school AND pick her up. THIS MAKES ME SOOOOO HAPPY !!! She is a neighbor and has a first grader! A new friend for Aubrey to place with!!

So, I will now rest a bit easier tonight knowing that this one hurtle has been crossed!

No comments: