Sunday, July 13, 2008

SEWING WEEKEND MARATHON

I've been spending the weekend catching up on some sewing projects. So far I have two completed.

I'm also piecing together a few quilt blocks for another project..... My friend Joni has been here sewing as well. I mentioned to her that my grandmother would most likely be rolling over in her grave right now.....why? Well, first and foremost I purchased my fabric for the quilt blocks....I'm not using scraps already on hand. Second....I'm using a rotary cutter and I'm machine piecing....and FINALLY, I'm in no way sitting in front of the TV watching Lawrence Welk!

Can a quilt block actually be pieced together without the aid of Lawrence Welk on the telly? We will have to see..... I'll share some pictures later of the finished blocks.

No comments: