Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS

Just when I thought it was getting easy the phone rings and everything changes.

The new sitter is considering changing schools for her daughter. She just isn't adjusting well and private school has been one of the options they are considering. The other option being homeschooled. Because of that she may not be available to take and pick Aubrey up at school anymore.

At this point I will just start looking for someone else as a backup and if the time comes that I have to hire someone else I'll at least have an idea of where to start. Wish me luck!

On the "good" news front, yesterday Aubrey had Music class and loved it! Today is Art and she can't wait! Tomorrow is Gym class and she is indifferent! Not quite sure what they do in P.E. ! Tonight we are heading to the store to buy new tenny runners.....hers, she says are just too small! No toe room!!

No comments: