Monday, December 29, 2008

AFTER CHRISTMAS CATCHING UP

As generally seems to happen, I'm behind in my bloging. I wanted to post some pictures of the holiday gatherings but I've not had a chance yet.

-
Aubrey became sick late on Christmas day/evening shortly after going to bed and then spent the next day (26th) laying on the sofa with a bucket near by. She could have cared less if the TV was on. She just layed there like a blob of goo. She would sleep off and on and didn't eat a thing all day.

-
We had two more Christmas gatherings on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday Aubrey peeped up long enough to at least enjoy her Christmas gifts and then kind of zonked out again. On Sunday she did much better but was draging by the end of the day. Today with having to go back to work she is at Grandma and Grandpa Gipson's and so far seems to be feeling much better.

-
So....if all goes well tonight when I get home from work I'll post some pictures to share. I will have the evening ALL TO MYSELF as Aubrey wants to spend the night with her grandparents and Chuck will be leaving after work today to drive to Florida for the Outback Bowl in Tampa. The Iowa Hawkeyes will be playing but don't ask me who they are playing....don't know, don't care!

-
With an evening to myself I will probably start picking up and putting away Christmas decorations. I usually wait a little longer but I'm looking forward to adding a few new little home dec touches to freshen up the house a bit.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season!

No comments: