Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I have joined yet another group!!

Joni called me one day and asked me if I would take part with her in an on-line exercise group. ???? How exactly does that work?? Don't really know but I've decided that it's time to do something with this pitiful body so, lets go for it!

Sunday Joni and I did our measurements and a few exercise test. And that was more fun then the Super Bowl???? The group we have joined is for exercise. It's not a "diet". From what I can tell there isn't much fat on the other girls that are joining! It is just designed to keep track of cardio and weights. Every two weeks we are to do our measurements and exercise testing and share with the rest of the group.

Monday was day one! I began be getting up at 6:00 A.M. and putting in a Denise Austin Fat Burning Workout DVD. OH MY GOD......AM I OUT OF SHAPE !!! I also go to Joni's over my lunch hour and do some wii fit. I have worked on mostly yoga there. I've found that I really like it so I think I'll be looking for a yoga class or maybe just a yoga DVD.

I have also changed my diet. Basically, I removed one of my favorite food groups! M & M's.

So, on only day three of the exercise plan it's amazing the difference in how I feel! Each morning I'm able to keep up a little better with my exercise DVD. I've also done well with my eating.

If you notice over there to the right I have a "coming soon" thingy......... Well, my plans is to attach a link to another blog that I'm keeping with Joni to moniture our progress. We felt we wanted to show everyone what we are doing in hopes to be held a little more accountable to the task at hand. As soon as I get the right link going I'll share it with you all.....besides.....we figured only about five to ten people read this blog so it isn't like everyone in the country will be reading it!!!

Wish us luck! AND thanks for your support!!

No comments: