Wednesday, June 29, 2011

CHIPPING AWAY AT MY SUMMER'S "TO DO" LIST


eariler this summer i set a goal that i would finish all my UFO's (unfinished objects) by the end of the summer.......or early fall.....that part i didn't really pin point...i just didn't want to start ANYmore big projects until all my unfinished ones were done..........

yesterday i crossed one off the list.  last year when UNI made it to the "sweet sixteen" bracket in the NCAA basketball tourney i decided that i should show a bit of my alum support and make a quilt with my school colors......something perfect for sitting around the TV while watching a game.  i've made iowa state quilts (ick) and several hawkeye quilts (yeah !!) so i thought it was time to make one for my school.

GO PANTHERS !!


along with finishing my PANTHER quilt i have also be sewing away on my bee blocks.....only one left and i'll be caught up! 

here are just a few of the ones i've finished this month.......

 
  

No comments: