Tuesday, November 20, 2012

FIRST CONCERT


Aubrey took part in her first concert since starting the Cello.  It was actually quite painless. 


 
She is really started to play like she knows what she's doing!  It's so fun to see her progress!



Aubrey and her friend Makayla got to sit next to each other.  They thought that was pretty cool!
 
There are four elementary schools that place together.  They each practice at their own grade school then play together for the first time here at the demenstration concert. 


5 comments:

maigrir coaching said...

beautiful and talentuous !

Bridal lehenga said...

hi,The Topic of your blog is very Suit to me, I hope more alternate with you this Burden.

Egypt said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

So long without coming to blog! Family walks well? I hope so. Cheers.

Κινητοί Τοίχοι - Movable Walls said...

May I ask you for a favor? As my blog has little traffic at present, I am trying to increase it, because I use it to sell my company’s products. More visits will increase my blog’s “Google Images” ranking and visibility. I am asking you to visit my blog occasionally, even though it may not be of particular interest to you. Cordial thanks.