Wednesday, June 18, 2008

FARMING 101

I thought I'd give you all an update on Aubrey's soybean crop that I posted about a little while back.....

Does anyone have a good recipe for rabbit stew? It seems that between the heavy rain Iowa has received and the large population of rabbits that live in our neighborhood, our crop is now down to about only one plant. Aubrey is learning that just because you plant it doesn't mean that it will grow. She was a bit disappointed when we got home from vacation that all of her crop was munched off but now it seems she has forgotten her plight and moved onto something else!

Now if I can just figure out how to keep the rabbits away from all my other plants and flowers I will be a happy, happy girl. If you all have any ideas please let me know!!

No comments: