Thursday, October 30, 2008

PRE - HALLOWEEN RAMBLINGS

So a week ago my sis-in-law Theresa had a blog post ( see managing chaos link to the right over there! -> -> -> ) on the all of the costumes her kids have had over the last 10 years. (my favorite has always been ian's first halloween....)
So not to be out-done!!
I don't have all Aubrey's past costumes loaded into the computer but I do have the last three years worth to share. The first two years she was Piglet then Tigger.
The one above was one of my favorites to make.....I had no pattern...only my imagination.


Of course we had our Little Mermaid phase.......This was a fun one also.....ended up making three more of these and selling them on ebay for over $70 a piece!! Grandma Hilbrant helped me draft the pattern for this one...



Then we have Cinderella! Grandma made this costume as well as the costume Aubrey will be wearing this year! (a pattern that Grandma just LOVES to make!!) he he he....
Tonight we will be adding Belle from Beauty and the Beast Fame to the list of costumes......We seem to have a Disney theme going here!
On Sunday I became a bit worried about the weather.....how can we handle trick or treating in 40 degree weather....I was not looking forward to that at all! BUT, as luck would have it we are forcasted to be in the upper 60's low 70's today!! Yippe!
So with luck I will post this years halloween pictures tomorrow or Saturday.
A big THANK YOU to Grandma Hilbrant for the beautiful costumes she has made for ALL eight grandkids over the years!!!! We LOVE YOU!!

No comments: