Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mother's Day Weekend

I had a great mother's day! I started on Saturday with a mother/daughter luncheon with my mother. We had a great time together. It was held at the church I grew up in so there were lots of people I knew. Many I haven't seen in years. My dad watched Aubrey for the afternoon. She had a great time being spoiled by Grandpa!

On Saturday Chuck put a small pond in for me in my flower garden. I think it looks great! I will post pictures for you soon! Sunday afternoon when most moms probably wanted to be resting and being pampered, I decided I wanted to work in the yard lugging bags of mulch and top soil!

It was a busy weekend but an enjoyable one! I wouldn't have had it any other way!

Deanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounded like so much fun! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! A couple of days late.

Priscilla